Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The 5 most porwerful rules of money making(2)

The 5 most porwerful rules of money making(2)

What’s it about saving?

“Let honesty and industry be thy constant companions, and spend one penny less than thy Clear gains; then shall thy pocket begin to thrive; creditors will not insult, nor want oppress, nor hungerness bite, nor nakedness freeze thee.”– Benjamin Franklin.

Saving for a raining day can not be over stress. It is so important that every body saves one time or the other, knowingly or unknowingly. But, how about doing it knowingly so as to increase you spending ability? Listen, you can be so use to saying tha it will become a part of you. So just read this with an open heart, and you are going to be glad you did. Let me give you a tip I used when I just started my first job, it wasn’t paying too well but for the sake of doing some thing I kept doing it, it was petty very difficult to save money to a time it was even getting kind of impossible to save, did I stop the job and look for other? Hell no!! I kept on with it, did not buy any thing new- I mean cloth, shoes, etc. I was just too saving incline then. The little money I save in a month will not be okay for me to buy even a shoe, what I did was that, that little money, when kept frequently for a period of Say six months! will buy me a shoes and a pair of trousers. Hope you get the trick, every body does it, so learn to save, that is the way most, if not all the ‘rich’ in the world today Started. After which they too learnt this other rule……..
project paypal

No comments: