Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In all thy gettings, get money.

Now, this is like ‘very important’, most of the time, people always give reasons why one has to go to school without understanding why or should I say, the real reason why that going to school (as it where) is so important. Don’t get me wrong, I am not against any one going to school, but, to my best, I just want to give the simple truth behind one going to school and making a living.
Just as it is so very important to get the most knowledge that you find very important, it is also very important that one put in mind the main reason for living. It is very good to have a dream and work towards archiving that dream. I call it fulfillment; some call it ‘the American dream’. Facing reality, in the world that man has built for himself, it is very important that one moves around feeling kind of secure because he has some thing to fall back on, because no one can go any where without money this days.
I have seen so many unrewarded geniuses. From research, I am yet to see one degree awarding educational institution if not a business school that teaches it student how to get money on there own. They only teach you how to work for money. Watch the life of those that have made it on there own, they learnt those skills some where else.
There come the question of da moment, how do start getting money?

No comments: